6.16.2011

Another Blog for Me

Well here it is....another blog. I've been writing my entire life, starting out by making up stories and copying words and definitions from the dictionary, but I've been blogging online since mid-2008. It all started with my fitness blog which I continue to update. My goal with this blog is to write about well, anything.

The title, "Mindi's Mumbles" is actually quite fitting. I do a lot of talking in my head and sometimes when I speak I'm still half in my head so I tend to mumble..I always have. I just assume people know what I'm thinking so I don't have to speak. That has it's pluses and minuses...

I've joined a couple of blogging groups that post writing prompts every now and then and I needed some place to put them! I also plan to participate in NaBloPoMo. This blog will pretty much be my outlet and my personal web space to let my creativity flow and to help me write more on a regular basis. I would like to start writing daily and my ultimate writing goal is to be a published author someday.

In addition to my personal fitness blog, I also have a sexual abuse recovery blog that I just started. I did not want to mix my fitness, sexual abuse recovery and my writing onto one blog because it'd be extremely unorganized and hard to follow but I wanted to share those sites as well in hopes that some will find them to be helpful.

Now, lets get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment